Our client is a versatile, environmentally friendly vehicle manufacturer for a wide range of industries with one of the largest EV fleets currently in the market. You will be working in an agile and self-organized team to deliver the ultimate product experience for the users.
Your passion is User Experience? Do you want to be part of an exciting success story and enjoy technical challenges?
To further strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for:
UX/UI Senior Designer/Lead – Digital Fleet Services (m/f/d)
Berlin ● Fulltime ● Permanent
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Define the vision for our end-to-end user experience, collaborating with our Development & Product teams to turn that vision into reality.
- Implementing strong visual design skills to build user interfaces (i.e. typography, colors, grid, layout).
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organization, helping to build our design culture and systems.
- Advanced level user of common design software (Sketch, Adobe, Framer, Invision, Principle).
- Experience in leading and building a UX/UI/research team.
- Capable of turning user problems in simple and functional UX solutions.
- Expertise in collaborating with other designers, developers and stakeholders and practical working knowledge of agile development methodology.
- Experience creating visual design guidelines and documentation, design language systems and motion studies.
- We have supportive schedules, like work from home days and flexible hours.
- We provide a variety of employee benefits such as 30 days vacation and team building measures.
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- The opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system, monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please apply and submit your full application here. For any question please contact Nele Wiegmann under the E-Mail address you find on top of this page.