Our client is a versatile, environmentally friendly vehicle manufacturer for a wide range of industries with one of the largest EV fleets currently in the market. You will be working in an agile and self-organized team to deliver the ultimate product experience for the users.
Your passion is User Experience? Do you want to be part of an exciting success story and enjoy technical challenges?
To further strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for:
Swift Full Stack Software Engineer – Digital Fleet Services (m/f/d)
Berlin ● Fulltime ● Permanent
- You will develop maintainable, modular and documented code using industry standards, best practices, and guidelines, with an emphasis on KISS principles.
- You will collaborate with product owners, other engineers, business functions and stakeholders to deliver the product vision.
- You will use TDD where appropriate and cover business logic with comprehensive tests and help the QA team to develop automated UI and integration tests.
- You have several years of experience building engaging apps using Cocoa frameworks on iOS and other Apple platforms.
- You have worked with Swift on the backend using Kitura or Vapor and can deploy containerized services using Docker to AWS and other cloud environments. You have also worked with other backend languages, platforms and frameworks.
- You are a master communicator and collaborator. You are comfortable interacting with product and engineering team members and building strong relationships with key stakeholders and users.
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- You love creating engaging UI experiences and solid backend solutions.
- We provide a variety of employee benefits such as 30 days vacation and team building measures.
- We provide a supportive environment, like customizable desk configuration and collaborative spaces.
- We have supportive schedules, like work from home days and flexible hours.
- The opportunity to attend industry events and conferences, as part of our learning and development system, and monthly parties and events for a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please apply and submit your full application here. For any question please contact Nele Wiegmann under the E-Mail address you find on top of this page.